How Much Money Do Bloggers Make?

How Much Money Do Bloggers Make? Are bloggers making money? If so, how much do bloggers make? Let’s start with the facts and see if you can repeat the success. Recently in our Facebook community, someone was thinking of starting a blog but expressed an opinion that blogging is not a real job because blogging is dead. You may have heard similar stories. Maybe you've been teased about it… “Bloggers don't make money! Get a real job. ” Friend, I want to set the record straight by telling you how much money bloggers make and whether you should consider blogging work or not. Is blogging a legitimate career choice? I never planned to be a paid blogger. There was no degree of blogging in my college, and to my knowledge, it still isn't. For me, I knew I wanted to write, and everyone said I would be broken. (Everyone except this guy who thought it was an amazing idea so I married him.) After suggestions for a few rejected books, I stopped writing and started selling direct ... I found myself broken. Out of desperation, I started using coupons to buy groceries and shared my deals on Facebook. A friend talked about “blogging” and every other story brings us to this post… and you think I would be writing about making money as a blogger if I DON’T make money? Is blogging dead? The truth is that blogging is not dead, but it may not be what you think it is. Back in the days of fame, mothers kept an online diary of activities and photos to keep the out-of-town family up-to-date. These “mother bloggers” were pioneers of what is now considered content marketing. Blogging as a career does not send random photos, "happy birthday" notes, and occasional handicrafts. Professional blogging is more of a function… where you define your audience and create content to attract readers to sell the product. Profitable blogging requires a deliberate strategy. How much money do bloggers make? I know you have seen those glorious blogging revenue reports when bloggers do five to six statistics a month. It's tempting, isn't it? And many of these monetary devices do not boast… trying to educate others. However, the problem is when we assume that these revenue reports are standard… or standard. Note these demeaning facts: • Nearly 7 million bloggers worldwide. • 63% of bloggers make less than $ 3.50 a day and 10% of those who do nothing • About 14% of bloggers make enough money to view it as "income" and the average annual income is just over $ 24,000. • Only 8 percent of bloggers make enough money to support a family. But, where do I fit into these statistics? My average monthly income (after expenses) in 2016 was $ 3,000. Where I live in the southeastern United States, that is more than the amount paid by trained professionals such as teachers and police officers each month. And guess what ... I'm happy about it! By blogging, I have twice (and kept) our home budget successfully. We eat healthy, nutritious food. My children attend private school. My husband does not need to work a second job. Our budget has room for generosity and generosity in our church and community. What more could I want ?! Similarities between profitable bloggers To keep you from getting frustrated with the fact that blogging for profit is hard, I want you to consider a small portion of bloggers who make $ 100,000 a month. Quickly dismiss those who use fake news, celebrity styles, or blog hosting to make money. Focus on real people who create real things like Erin Chase, Kim Sergius, and Kelly Snyder. WHO? You may not have heard or heard of these women but this proves to be a very good point. Most money-making bloggers are bustling with peace and doing business… but you will never hear them talk about how much money they are making. I'm lucky to have these women as friends… and I always chat with them about income reports. I know how much money they make… and it is beyond me. Are they so special that they are the only ones who can make so much money? No. What do these ladies have in common that makes them a lot of money? Posting frequently and frequently, each young woman produces content for the most targeted audience. • These women invest in tools, education, and/or training to keep their websites (and their minds) fresh. • Each of their websites is designed to attract and retain the right reader. • They all have one or more products to solve the problems identified among their viewers. • All aspects of their social presence and blog content are strategically selected. • Their monthly income is strengthened by many revenue streams. Which of the following statements best describes you? While these features are commonplace, the fact is that the more money a blogger makes, the more different they become in their niche. They stand out because the focus is on what makes their blog different from the other 7 million blogs. Granted, many highly profitable bloggers have advantages such as large advertising budgets or relationships with other potential people, but they have to maintain diversity in order to capture and retain readers. How do bloggers make money? Many new bloggers think that the only way to make money by blogging is through advertising as a company like Google Adsense. However, sidebar advertising is one of the least profitable ways to make money with a blog. Many bloggers who make enough money to feed their families use a specific strategy to attract and grow an audience that will eventually buy the products. Does a blog niche matter? Because I know you've thought about it, I can't escape answering a niche question ... "But do not some blogs make more money than others?" Or have you ever wondered, 'Aren't bloggers the only ones making money on blogging?'

More Source:



Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.